(Episode 11) Windows 8: Windows Intune – Cloud based Management for Windows PCs & Tablets
Download this episode
Kevin Remde welcomes Technical Specialist Susan Smith from the Windows Intune team as they discuss Intune’s cloud-based solution to manage PCs and mobile devices. Tune in as they discuss Intune’s capabilities and how it can help support your mobile workforce while still ensuring a better managed and secured IT environment.
Try Windows Intune free for 30 Days. Sign up here!
- [1:21] What is Windows Intune and what is it used for?
- [2:10] What kinds of devices can Intune manage and monitor?
- [5:22] What kind of infrastructure is needed to support Windows Intune?
- [8:12] What is the end-user experience as it relates to Windows 8 application deployment?
- [15:13] How does Windows InTune support the management, monitoring, or even application publishing to devices that are owned by the employee and not the company?
Download the Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation today and test your applications, hardware and deployment strategies with Windows 8.
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Licensing
- The Springboard Series Blog
- Windows 8 Resources for IT Pros on Springboard
- Resources for Developers to Build Windows 8 Apps
- Windows 8 resources for partners on Microsoft Partner Network
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.