(Episode 19) Windows 8 Tips: Explorer Tricks
Download this episode
In part 7 of their Windows 8 Tips and Tricks series, Kevin Remde and Principal Technical Account Manager Lex Thomas give us a quick introduction to some of the new File Explorer (formerly “Windows Explorer”) features and capabilities.
- [2:01] Demo: Quick Access Toolbar
- [7:38] Demo: Advanced Menu Options
- [13:40] Demo: Show all folders
- [16:41] Demo: Open New File Types
There’s never been a better time to build for Windows! Join the App Builder Program and learn about the Windows ecosystem opportunity, design and monetization tips and partner development frameworks.
- Download the Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Licensing
- The Springboard Series Blog
- Windows 8 Resources for IT Pros on Springboard
- Resources for Developers to Build Windows 8 Apps
- Windows 8 resources for partners on Microsoft Partner Network
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.