(Episode 3) Windows 8: The No Compromise Business Device
Download this episode
As the general public is just now getting to experience Windows 8, many businesses are wondering if this operating system is really worth replacing Windows 7 with. In today’s episode, Technical Evangelist Kevin Remde and Sr. Product Manager on the Windows Commercial Team, Stephen Rose hope to help answer that question as well as dispel some common myths that you may have concerning Windows 8 and the new kinds of devices and form factors it is available on.
- [2:27] New User Interface Concerns
- [5:15] What about the Start button?
- [8:45] Will my Windows 7 applications work on Windows 8?
- [11:24] Surface / Windows RT and Surface Pro --- what’s the difference?
- [17:26] Why is a Windows 8 tablet a better choice for businesses than an iPad or Android-based tablet?
Download the Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation today and test your applications, hardware and deployment strategies with Windows 8.
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Licensing
- The Springboard Series Blog
- Windows 8 Resources for IT Pros on Springboard
- Resources for Developers to Build Windows 8 Apps
- Windows 8 resources for partners on Microsoft Partner Network
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.