(Episode 5) Windows 8: Enhanced End-to-End Security
Download this episode
In today’s episode, Technical Evangelist Kevin Remde and Sr. Product Manager on the Windows Commercial Team, Stephen Rose discuss a number of new security enhancements and features such as Bitlocker and BiitLocker-to-Go, MBAM, Secure Boot and File History found in Windows 8.
- [2:22] How are Windows 8 based devices protected against malware?
- [8:20] How has Bitlocker been improved in Windows 8?
- [14:11] What happens when my hard drive crashes or if I delete some important files? What new options do I have in Windows 8 to save my data?
- [19:34] What about Network Security?
- [22:43] Is Active Directory and Group Policy still available in Windows 8?
- [25:34] What about Applications? How do I ensure these are secure?
- [31:04] Is Windows-to-Go secure? What happens to my data if l lose my USB stick?
Download the Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation today and test your applications, hardware and deployment strategies with Windows 8.
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Licensing
- The Springboard Series Blog
- Windows 8 Resources for IT Pros on Springboard
- Resources for Developers to Build Windows 8 Apps
- Windows 8 resources for partners on Microsoft Partner Network
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.