(Episode 5) Windows 8: Enhanced End-to-End Security
Download this episode
In today’s episode, Technical Evangelist Kevin Remde and Sr. Product Manager on the Windows Commercial Team, Stephen Rose discuss a number of new security enhancements and features such as Bitlocker and BiitLocker-to-Go, MBAM, Secure Boot and File History found in Windows 8.
- [2:22] How are Windows 8 based devices protected against malware?
- [8:20] How has Bitlocker been improved in Windows 8?
- [14:11] What happens when my hard drive crashes or if I delete some important files? What new options do I have in Windows 8 to save my data?
- [19:34] What about Network Security?
- [22:43] Is Active Directory and Group Policy still available in Windows 8?
- [25:34] What about Applications? How do I ensure these are secure?
- [31:04] Is Windows-to-Go secure? What happens to my data if l lose my USB stick?
Download the Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation today and test your applications, hardware and deployment strategies with Windows 8.
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Licensing
- The Springboard Series Blog
- Windows 8 Resources for IT Pros on Springboard
- Resources for Developers to Build Windows 8 Apps
- Windows 8 resources for partners on Microsoft Partner Network
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.