(Episode 7) Windows 8: System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager – Deployment & Management
Download this episode
In today’s episode, Technical Evangelist Kevin Remde welcomes Sr. Technical Product Manager Martin Booth to the show as they discuss enterprise management and how System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager can help deploy, work with, manage and secure Windows 8. In Part 1 of their discussion Kevin and Martin chat about the latest improvements made to System Center 2012 and how it relates to Windows 8.
- [2:11] What is System Center Configuration Manager and what can it do for business IT?
- [3:00] Why is SP1 important for System Center 2012 and ultimately Windows 8?
- [3:55] Can Configuration Manager handle Windows 8 application deployment?
- [5:28] How does Endpoint Protection work for Windows 8?
- [7:40] What are my options for deploying and managing Windows 8 with Configuration Manager 2007?
- [9:13] What are some of the new features in Windows 8, that System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager can help with?
Download the Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation today and test your applications, hardware and deployment strategies with Windows 8.
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Licensing
- The Springboard Series Blog
- Windows 8 Resources for IT Pros on Springboard
- Resources for Developers to Build Windows 8 Apps
- Windows 8 resources for partners on Microsoft Partner Network
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.