(Episode 8) Windows 8: System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager – Mobility Support Overview
Kevin Remde welcomes back Sr. Technical Product Manager Martin Booth for Part 2 of their System Center 2012 SP1 for Windows 8 series and in today’s episode they discuss device support improvements made in Configuration Manager as well as improvements to support user mobility.
- [1:58] What has improved in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager to support new devices running Windows 8?
- [3:38] Can Configuration Manager manage non-Windows based devices as well?
- [4:25] How does System Center 2012 better support the mobile user?
Download the Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation today and test your applications, hardware and deployment strategies with Windows 8.
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Licensing
- The Springboard Series Blog
- Windows 8 Resources for IT Pros on Springboard
- Resources for Developers to Build Windows 8 Apps
- Windows 8 resources for partners on Microsoft Partner Network