(Episode 8) Windows 8: System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager – Mobility Support Overview
Download this episode
Kevin Remde welcomes back Sr. Technical Product Manager Martin Booth for Part 2 of their System Center 2012 SP1 for Windows 8 series and in today’s episode they discuss device support improvements made in Configuration Manager as well as improvements to support user mobility.
- [1:58] What has improved in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager to support new devices running Windows 8?
- [3:38] Can Configuration Manager manage non-Windows based devices as well?
- [4:25] How does System Center 2012 better support the mobile user?
Download the Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation today and test your applications, hardware and deployment strategies with Windows 8.
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Licensing
- The Springboard Series Blog
- Windows 8 Resources for IT Pros on Springboard
- Resources for Developers to Build Windows 8 Apps
- Windows 8 resources for partners on Microsoft Partner Network
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.