(Episode 9) Windows 8: Deployment Options – Part 1
Download this episode
Kevin Remde welcomes Sr. Product Manager Michael Niehaus to the show as they discuss the tools, technologies, tips and tricks that are available to enable the efficient deployment of Windows 8 onto new or existing hardware. Tune in for part 1 of their discussion as they give us an overview of the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, ADK, WDS and System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager.
- [2:51] What are some of the issues that companies are facing when considering how to deploy a new operating system?
- [4:44] What are some of the tools that are available to deploy Windows 8?
- [6:46] What is the ADK and what tools come with it?
- [9:21] What is the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)?
- [14:00] What does the end-user experience look like?
Download the Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation today and test your applications, hardware and deployment strategies with Windows 8.
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Licensing
- The Springboard Series Blog
- Windows 8 Resources for IT Pros on Springboard
- Resources for Developers to Build Windows 8 Apps
- Windows 8 resources for partners on Microsoft Partner Network
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.