(Episode 9) Windows 8: Deployment Options – Part 1
Kevin Remde welcomes Sr. Product Manager Michael Niehaus to the show as they discuss the tools, technologies, tips and tricks that are available to enable the efficient deployment of Windows 8 onto new or existing hardware. Tune in for part 1 of their discussion as they give us an overview of the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, ADK, WDS and System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager.
- [2:51] What are some of the issues that companies are facing when considering how to deploy a new operating system?
- [4:44] What are some of the tools that are available to deploy Windows 8?
- [6:46] What is the ADK and what tools come with it?
- [9:21] What is the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)?
- [14:00] What does the end-user experience look like?
Download the Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation today and test your applications, hardware and deployment strategies with Windows 8.
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Licensing
- The Springboard Series Blog
- Windows 8 Resources for IT Pros on Springboard
- Resources for Developers to Build Windows 8 Apps
- Windows 8 resources for partners on Microsoft Partner Network