Download this episode
Join Microsoft MVP Russ Fustino, brothers Rich and Gary. FBI Apps, is proud to resurrect "Russ' ToolShed"!
FBI Apps takes a deep dive into the incredible code that the Windows App Studio (WAS) team created for all us. You know App Studio is even open source... go to: https://github.com/wasteam/waslibs. Russ shared tips on how to use the Command Bar, crash reporting, master/detail pages, Search, Caching, Ads and all with the generated code.
- How do we integrate the UWP Command Bar to execute one set of event handlers for the app?
- How do we integrate the latest crash reporting from Microsoft called Hockey App?
- How do master/detail page relationships work in App Studio code?
- You want a Navigation bar in your app? And search?
- You want to write an app that functions completely in Airplane mode, once it is cached is created? If you are a UWP coder, you won't want to miss this caching topic.
- "IT'S HUGE", like one of the local car dealers says on his radio and TV ads! We will also show you how to setup the Ad Client using App Studio and look at the generated XAML!
YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE CODE TO GET IN THE SHED!
KNOW THE CODE.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.