Download this episode
Join MVP Russ Fustino and all of the Fustino Brothers in this webcast for the Mobile App Dev Tampa (MAD Tampa) as they present to you this hot off the metal session on a deep dive into Microsoft Windows App Studio. FBI-Apps covered the new enhancements that the June 2016 release brings to building Universal Windows apps that run on the Phone and Tablet/Desktop. They focused on their recent experience in building the Ani DiFranco LivingMuseum app with data collections, graphic requirements and team testing.
- When importing a CSV for my data in a collection, how do I upload it without getting numerous errors?
- Is there an Excel macro/Add-in I can use to help this process, so I have the ability to keep commas in the field data, use semi colons as a delimiter and double quotes around all of the field data items?
- What is the maximum number of items in a collection? Is there a work around?
- How do I assign actions on a detail page of a collection item?
- How do I take advantage of Hero images on each page and what sizes are needed? Where do I load the background of the app?
- Where do I set the splash screen vs the logos for the app?
- What are the size limitations?
- Is there an easy way to install the app for reviewers and team members?
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.