Download this episode
About the Video:
This is second in the series of webcasts covering the SQL Azure Data Sync service. In this demo heavy webcast, Sudhesh covers the details of synchronizing date across on-premise and cloud (E2C scenario for SQL Azure Data Sync). See how SQL Azure Data Sync can be used to share data between on-premises SQL Server and SQL Azure applications and let us know your thoughts, comments and questions.
Relevant resources on SQL Azure Data Sync:
- Technet Articles: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/sql-azure-data-sync-overview.aspx
- Series of webcast on channel 9 providing Deep Dives e.g. E2C, Conflict Resolution, Security, Integration with Azure Traffic Manager etc: https://channel9.msdn.com/Series/SQL-Azure-Data-Sync
- MSDN Forum on SQL Azure: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ssdsgetstarted/threads
- SQL Azure Data Sync Feature Voting: http://www.mygreatwindowsazureidea.com/forums/44459-sql-azure-data-sync-feature-voting
- Windows Azure Blogs: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/windowsazure/
- Windows Azure Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/windowsazure
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.