Download this episode
About the Video:
This is second in the series of webcasts covering the SQL Azure Data Sync service. In this demo heavy webcast, Sudhesh covers the details of synchronizing date across on-premise and cloud (E2C scenario for SQL Azure Data Sync). See how SQL Azure Data Sync can be used to share data between on-premises SQL Server and SQL Azure applications and let us know your thoughts, comments and questions.
Relevant resources on SQL Azure Data Sync:
- Technet Articles: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/sql-azure-data-sync-overview.aspx
- Series of webcast on channel 9 providing Deep Dives e.g. E2C, Conflict Resolution, Security, Integration with Azure Traffic Manager etc: https://channel9.msdn.com/Series/SQL-Azure-Data-Sync
- MSDN Forum on SQL Azure: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ssdsgetstarted/threads
- SQL Azure Data Sync Feature Voting: http://www.mygreatwindowsazureidea.com/forums/44459-sql-azure-data-sync-feature-voting
- Windows Azure Blogs: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/windowsazure/
- Windows Azure Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/windowsazure
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.