Download this episode
Silverlight Firestarter 2010 Session 3 - Building Feature Rich Business Apps Today with RIA Services by Dan Wahlin
Recorded live as part of Silverlight Firestarter 2010 in Redmond, WA on Dec 2nd 2010
Silverlight Firestarter Agenda
- Silverlight Firestarter 2010 Keynote with Scott Guthrie
- Session 1 - Data Binding Strategies with Silverlight and WP7 by Jesse Liberty
- Session 2 - Building Compelling Apps with WCF using REST and LINQ by Yavor Georgiev
- Session 3 - Building Feature Rich Business Apps Today with RIA Services by Dan Wahlin
- Session 4 - MVVM: Why and How? Tips and Patterns using MVVM and Service Patterns with Silverlight and WP7 by John Papa
- Session 5 - Tips and Tricks for a Great Installation Experience by Tim Heuer
- Session 6 - Tune Your Application: Profiling and Performance Tips by Mike Cook & Jossef Goldberg
- Session 7 - Performance Tips for Silverlight Windows Phone 7 by Jaime Rodriguez
- Session 8 - The Roadmap for Media with Silverlight
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.