In this Techpository episode, Senior Technical Evangelist Ed Baker demonstrates the ease of managing multiple apps and devices using Microsoft Intune. Ed walks through a few Mobile Device Management (MDM) scenarios highlighting policy compliance management, remote device management and users authentication.
Find a topic:
- [00:45] What are some recommended resources?
- [03:10] Demo - What are different ways to sign onto your systems?
- [05:58] Demo - How to manage compliance across multiple devices using Microsoft Intune?
- [08:18] Demo - What level of control do you have in Microsoft Intune?
- [10:44] Demo - How does Azure Active Directory factor into MDM?
- [18:14] What is the future of IT for professionals and technologies?
- [19:23] How to get started in IT?
- Visit the Controlling the Uncontrolled blog to learn about Enterprise Mobility Services
- Visit Ed's blog to learn about life as an IT Pro
- Learn more about Modern IT management
Take the next steps:
- Check out the How to: Control the Uncontrolled video series where Ed demonstrates how to implement MDM
- Try out the very same labs Ed used, no download required
- Head to an event near you, delivered by Ed and friends
- Powershell (Virtual academy & C9)
- Read Learn Windows PowerShell in a Month of Lunches by Don Jones
What do you think? Send us an email, comment below in the comments area on Channel 9, or tweet us at @TheOpsTeam