In this session we will review the state of Continuous Delivery, discuss characteristics of achieving Continuous Delivery at scale and review implementation of Continuous Delivery using Microsoft Azure, Docker and Jenkins. As a practical example, we will take a look at scaling a Jenkins cluster with Azure Container Service, which you can use as a reference point for implementing Continuous Delivery of your own applications.
Find a topic:
- [01:18] What is Jenkins?
- [09:00] How to integrate Jenkins and Docker?
- [13:07] How to run Jenkins with the Azure and Docker plugins?
- [22:33] How to use Azure Container Services?
- [29:32] What are the benefits of the pipeline plugin?
- [34:58] Demo - How to scale Jenkins?
- [47:23] Find out more about CloudBee's Jenkins Platform
- Try Azure Container Service
- Learn more about Jenkins + Docker
- Learn how to use the Azure slave plug-in with Jenkins Continuous Integration
- Get in-depth training on the Containers Series
What do you think? Send us an email, comment below in the comments area on Channel 9, or tweet us at @TheOpsTeam.