Watch this episode with @ruthieyakubu and @roger_noble on how Zegami is using data visualization to analyze medical images and create machine learning models to understand and look for problems or biases in the training data in order to help medical professionals diagnose diseases or health conditions.
An exceptional conversation with Roger Noble, CEO of Zegami, backed by Oxford Science & Innovation for their AI enabled image analysis platform for scientific & medical imaging. Their solution makes it easy to view, manage, graph, categorize, analyze, and spot outliers in heaps of imaging data quickly and intuitively. In this session, we will discuss techniques the company uses to drill into thousands of images to find detailed patterns and insights using dynamic views, filtering, and graphing to find potential biases or erroneous entries for computer-vision based AI training.
👩💻 Hands-on learning Resources:
- Custom Vision: https://aka.ms/TELearnComputerVision
- Build deep learning: https://aka.ms/TELearnDeepLearning
- Computer Vision: https://aka.ms/TELearnCustomVision
- Ruth Yakubu: https://twitter.com/ruthieyakubu
- Tech Exceptions: https://twitter.com/TechExceptions
- Roger Noble: https://twitter.com/roger_noble
- Zegami: https://twitter.com/getzegami
🔔Subscribe to our channel for more AI and Data episodes and playlist: