In this episode of The Full Stack, Jesse and Jon reboot their windows phone client project using Test Driven Development (TDD) and the Model View ViewModel (MVVM) pattern.
Previous episodes focused on getting different technologies such as Windows Phone, WCF, and OData, connected. With a better understanding of the technology and some working code, we decided it's time to restructure the project using some sustainable practices and patterns.
- Building a Windows Phone 7 app with MVVM pattern, using TDD and mock objects
- Silverlight Unit Testing Framework on CodePlex
- Updated Silverlight Unit Test Framework bits for Windows Phone and Silverlight 3
- MVVM Light Toolkit on CodePlex
- MVVM Light - Getting Started guide
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.