This session provides an overview of SQL Server deployment options and database types; understanding SQL Server and SharePoint integration, schema overview, database structure, schema restrictions and SharePoint database descriptions. Learn how to efficiently manage multiple instances on one physical server.
- [09:23] - SQL Deployment Options
- [14:55] - Database Types
- [17:18] - SQL Server/SharePoint Integration
- [29:42] - Schema Overview
- [34:35] - Database Structure
- [47:05] - SharePoint Database Descriptions
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Key SQL Server and SharePoint Server Integration Concepts
- Mod 02: Best Practices for SQL Server Database Settings
- Mod 03: Server Settings for SQL Server
- Mod 04: SQL Server and SharePoint Availability
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.