Get ready to understand model and Tempdb database settings, database file placement, and how to determine the number of content databases. This module goes over how to modify model database to reflect configuration of new databases and configure Tempdb for improved performance, and much more.
- [06:16] - Model and Tempdb Database Settings
- [13:11] - Shredded Storage Demo
- [20:24] - Modifying Model DB Settings
- [33:39] - Database File Placement
- [37:50] - Determining Number of Content Databases
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Key SQL Server and SharePoint Server Integration Concepts
- Mod 02: Best Practices for SQL Server Database Settings
- Mod 03: Server Settings for SQL Server
- Mod 04: SQL Server and SharePoint Availability
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.