In this segment you will learn how to modify memory settings to control memory usage by SQL Server, how to change default file locations, how to leave MAXDOP at 1 for SharePoint and how to verify operating system set to 64KB allocation unit size. Get ready for some great demos and rich dialogue.
- [05:06] - SQL Server Instance Settings
- [15:09] - Modifying SQL Memory Settings
- [24:44] - Operating System Settings
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Key SQL Server and SharePoint Server Integration Concepts
- Mod 02: Best Practices for SQL Server Database Settings
- Mod 03: Server Settings for SQL Server
- Mod 04: SQL Server and SharePoint Availability
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.