In this segment you will learn how to modify memory settings to control memory usage by SQL Server, how to change default file locations, how to leave MAXDOP at 1 for SharePoint and how to verify operating system set to 64KB allocation unit size. Get ready for some great demos and rich dialogue.
- [05:06] - SQL Server Instance Settings
- [15:09] - Modifying SQL Memory Settings
- [24:44] - Operating System Settings
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Key SQL Server and SharePoint Server Integration Concepts
- Mod 02: Best Practices for SQL Server Database Settings
- Mod 03: Server Settings for SQL Server
- Mod 04: SQL Server and SharePoint Availability
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.