This module will show you how to avoid ginormous T-Logs by performing regular T-Log backups, how to have multiple copies of your backups, how to configure AlwaysOn for high availability and verify integrity of SQL Server databases. Lastly the instructors will cover SQL Server for SharePoint best practices.
- [03:44] - Avoiding Ginormous T-Log Files
- [23:03] - Enable SQL Server AlwaysOn
- [30:14] - Verify Integrity of Databases
- [34:58] - SQL Server for SharePoint Best Practices
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Key SQL Server and SharePoint Server Integration Concepts
- Mod 02: Best Practices for SQL Server Database Settings
- Mod 03: Server Settings for SQL Server
- Mod 04: SQL Server and SharePoint Availability
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.