Microsoft Virtual Academy Content
This series of videos is available as a free online course from Microsoft Virtual Academy, click here to view the course and take advantage of many additional features such as assessments, slides, learning plans and more.
Understanding IPAM in Windows Server 2012 R2
- 5 parts
This course will walk you through the features of IPAM in Window Server 2012 R2.
We will cover the following:
- Walk through the need of IPAM solutions in today's data centre scenario
- Walk through the generic workflow in using WS-IPAM
- Understanding access control and audit
- Understand address space management
- Understand multi-server management
- Understand script-ability and automation of IPAM functionalities
This series is part of the Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA). The MVA is a free program delivering structured learning paths on various Microsoft products and solutions. Enroll in this course and take the self-assessment. For every module you take and every self-assessment you complete, you will be awarded points. These points build up to levels and the higher the level you achieve, the more opportunities you have to participate in MVA offers.