Upgrading Skills to Windows Server 2012: (10) Implementing Dynamic Access Control
Dynamic Access Control is a brand new feature in Windows Server 2012. This session goes over what Dynamic Access Control is, how to plan for implementation and once implemented how to configure Dynamic Access Control.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Installing and Configuring Servers Based on Windows Server 2012
- Mod 02: Monitoring and Maintaining Windows Server 2012
- Mod 03: Managing Windows Server 2012 by Using Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Mod 04: Managing Storage for Windows Server 2012
- Mod 05: Implementing Network Services
- Mod 06: Implementing Direct Access
- Mod 07: Implementing Failover Clustering
- Mod 08: Implementing Hyper-V
- Mod 09: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Mod 10: Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Mod 11: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services
- Mod 12: Implementing Active Directory Federation Services
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.