This module provides an overview of what desktop virtualization is and what components, needs and challenges are addressed by desktop virtualization. Additionally this session explains the types of virtual desktops and what Microsoft offers for desktop virtualization.
- [13:05] - What is desktop virtualization?
- [20:50] - Desktop virtualization components
- [36:30] - VDI deployment options
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Desktop Virtualization
- Mod 02: Optimizing the User Experience
- Mod 03: Deploying Virtual Desktops with Windows Server 2012 and RDS
- Mod 04: Hyper-V for VDI
- Mod 05: Capacity Planning and Architecture
- Mod 06: Leveraging Citrix
- Mod 07: Microsoft VDI Licensing
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.