This section covers improvements for enhanced user experience via improvements in RemoteFX, intelligent transports (support for both UDP and TCP), touch / multi touch, USB redirection and Fairshare. It will also cover personalization of virtual desktops and user state virtualization and how to implement user state virtualization.
- [08:10] - Improved user experience
- [15:24] - RemoteFX over LAN or WAN
- [27:20] - Fair Share
- [39:10] - User state virtualization
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Desktop Virtualization
- Mod 02: Optimizing the User Experience
- Mod 03: Deploying Virtual Desktops with Windows Server 2012 and RDS
- Mod 04: Hyper-V for VDI
- Mod 05: Capacity Planning and Architecture
- Mod 06: Leveraging Citrix
- Mod 07: Microsoft VDI Licensing
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.