This section covers improvements for enhanced user experience via improvements in RemoteFX, intelligent transports (support for both UDP and TCP), touch / multi touch, USB redirection and Fairshare. It will also cover personalization of virtual desktops and user state virtualization and how to implement user state virtualization.
- [08:10] - Improved user experience
- [15:24] - RemoteFX over LAN or WAN
- [27:20] - Fair Share
- [39:10] - User state virtualization
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Desktop Virtualization
- Mod 02: Optimizing the User Experience
- Mod 03: Deploying Virtual Desktops with Windows Server 2012 and RDS
- Mod 04: Hyper-V for VDI
- Mod 05: Capacity Planning and Architecture
- Mod 06: Leveraging Citrix
- Mod 07: Microsoft VDI Licensing
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.