This session goes into remote desktop services components and configuration and the benefits. In addition Joey and Corey will be covering how to configure custom VDI with Server Manager, how to implement high availability and patching/updating pooled and personal collections.
- [01:12] - Personalization with User Profile Disk
- [06:36] - RDS components and configuration
- [17:04] - RDS architecture
- [24:40] - Connect to a session
- [37:42] - Implementing high availability
- [45:27] - Patching and updating pooled and personal collections
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Desktop Virtualization
- Mod 02: Optimizing the User Experience
- Mod 03: Deploying Virtual Desktops with Windows Server 2012 and RDS
- Mod 04: Hyper-V for VDI
- Mod 05: Capacity Planning and Architecture
- Mod 06: Leveraging Citrix
- Mod 07: Microsoft VDI Licensing
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.