This module is an introduction to Hyper-V, its technical requirements and architecture. It will also cover Hyper-V for VDI components and the various storage types and spaces.
- [08:59] - Hyper-V architecture
- [20:00] - Windows Server 2012 Storage
- [38:18] - SMB 3.0
- [48:35] - CSV caching
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Desktop Virtualization
- Mod 02: Optimizing the User Experience
- Mod 03: Deploying Virtual Desktops with Windows Server 2012 and RDS
- Mod 04: Hyper-V for VDI
- Mod 05: Capacity Planning and Architecture
- Mod 06: Leveraging Citrix
- Mod 07: Microsoft VDI Licensing
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.