Designing a large scale VDI architecture can be a challenge. In this section more details are provided on how to scale and analyze performance across different types of storage.
- [11:13] - Design a large scale MS VDI deployment
- [19:18] - 5000 seat pooled-VMs using Local Storage
- [29:40] - 5000 seat pooled-VMs on SMB
- [35:45] - 5000 seat mixed deployment
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Desktop Virtualization
- Mod 02: Optimizing the User Experience
- Mod 03: Deploying Virtual Desktops with Windows Server 2012 and RDS
- Mod 04: Hyper-V for VDI
- Mod 05: Capacity Planning and Architecture
- Mod 06: Leveraging Citrix
- Mod 07: Microsoft VDI Licensing
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.