Designing a large scale VDI architecture can be a challenge. In this section more details are provided on how to scale and analyze performance across different types of storage.
- [11:13] - Design a large scale MS VDI deployment
- [19:18] - 5000 seat pooled-VMs using Local Storage
- [29:40] - 5000 seat pooled-VMs on SMB
- [35:45] - 5000 seat mixed deployment
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Desktop Virtualization
- Mod 02: Optimizing the User Experience
- Mod 03: Deploying Virtual Desktops with Windows Server 2012 and RDS
- Mod 04: Hyper-V for VDI
- Mod 05: Capacity Planning and Architecture
- Mod 06: Leveraging Citrix
- Mod 07: Microsoft VDI Licensing
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.