This session portrays how powerful virtualization is when Microsoft and Citrix are combined. Corey provides a detailed overview and scenarios on jointly integrated unified management, the key value adds of Citrix and how it enables you to put a windows desktop on any device.
- [04:00] - Microsoft and Citrix better together
- [18:50] - Extending security and management capabilities
- [21:47] - Enhancing end-user experience
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Desktop Virtualization
- Mod 02: Optimizing the User Experience
- Mod 03: Deploying Virtual Desktops with Windows Server 2012 and RDS
- Mod 04: Hyper-V for VDI
- Mod 05: Capacity Planning and Architecture
- Mod 06: Leveraging Citrix
- Mod 07: Microsoft VDI Licensing
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.