Get an overview of Active Directory using PowerShell, PowerShell versioning, system requirements, and more. Watch "Getting Started" with the Active Directory Administrative Center (HDAC), and see some quick and powerful PowerShell one-liner commandlets.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Active Directory PowerShell
- Mod 02: Working with Users and Groups
- Mod 03: Querying AD Data
- Mod 04: Forensic Investigations and Lockouts
- Mod 05: Stale Object Cleanup
- Mod 06: Managing and Troubleshooting AD Replication
- Mod 07: Recovery
- Mod 08: Deploying Domain Controllers
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.