Download this episode
In this show, we go take a look at the current and future sprints. We also talk to Josh Garverick and see what he has been working on with something called 'Frankenbuild', Apache Cordova and we get an insight into Josh's world.
This month we cover:
[00:36] - Looking back in S83
[02:06] - Recent updates.
[03:11] - What is Frankenbuild?
[05:20] - Building cross-platform apps with Apache Cordova and Build.vNext. Demo can be found here.
[06:47] - More about Josh.
- Building Cross Platform Apps with Apache Cordova and Build.vNext demo can be found here: https://channel9.msdn.com/Series/Visual-Studio-ALM-Rangers-Demos/Building-Cross-Platform-Apps-with-Apache-Cordova-and-Microsoft-BuildvNext.
- Building Cross Platform Apps with Apache Cordova and Build.vNext downloadable walkthrough can be found here: http://www.inergex.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Cordova-and-Build.vNext-Walkthrough.pdf.
- Technical Debt Management: Announcing SonarQube integration with MSBuild and Team Build.
- SonarQube Installation Guide for Existing TFS Environment.
- Check out the new ALM Rangers blog here.http://blogs.msdn.com/b/visualstudioalmrangers/
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.