Demonstrations of tips and tricks will get you up to speed quickly on Visual Studio 2013. This module focuses on new IDE features, debugging tools, and how to make the most of the updated Start screen.
- [06:16] - What's New in the IDE
- [20:06] - Demos + New Keyboard Shortcuts
- [39:51] - Demos + New Keyboard Shortcuts
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: What's New in the IDE
- Mod 02: New Features for Web Developers
- Mod 03: Application Lifecycle Management
- Mod 04: What's New for App Developers
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.