If it doesn't help you be great, it distracts from it - basically if the user didn't ask for it, they don't want it. This session covers how to design your Windows Store App by deciding what it does great and what is needed to support its greatness.
- [02:28] - Create a "great at" statement
- [05:28] - Choose the right user flows
- [10:55] - Choose the right features
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: The Microsoft Design Language
- Mod 02: Less is More
- Mod 03: Navigation
- Mod 04: Layout
- Mod 05: UI Elements
- Mod 06: Snap and Scale Beautifully
- Mod 07: Charms, Contracts and Extensions
- Mod 08: Tiles and Notifications
- Mod 09: Touch
- Mod 10: Animation
- Mod 11: Accessibility
- Mod 12: Globalization
- Mod 13: The Windows Store
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.