An app that is alive with activity entices users to be engaged. This section provides an overview on what users see, how they discern when the content on a tile is live and how to reflect your brand.
- [05:01] - Different kinds of tiles
- [23:01] - Secondary tiles
- [35:50] - Tile badges
- [40:00] - Toast notifications
- [48:51] - Splash screen
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: The Microsoft Design Language
- Mod 02: Less is More
- Mod 03: Navigation
- Mod 04: Layout
- Mod 05: UI Elements
- Mod 06: Snap and Scale Beautifully
- Mod 07: Charms, Contracts and Extensions
- Mod 08: Tiles and Notifications
- Mod 09: Touch
- Mod 10: Animation
- Mod 11: Accessibility
- Mod 12: Globalization
- Mod 13: The Windows Store
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.