Download this episode
A quick tour of the Mobile Services HTTP API that demonstrates how Mobile Services' simplicity is more than just one layer deep. Watch this post to find out how to
- Create your own client for Mobile Services
- Consume a Mobile Services from another backend server using the Master key
- Create 'virtual tables' that short-circuit the database altogether
- Understand how the Mobile Services HTTP API works, including authentication
- Learn more about the application key
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.