In this session David and David review the subscriptions and roles, affinity groups and virtual networks. They also provide details on cloud services, images, and managing virtual machines.
- [01:40] - Subscriptions and roles
- [07:54] - Affinity groups and virtual networks
- [18:34] - Storage and disks
- [32:00] - Cloud services and VMs
- [45:03] - Images
- [51:45] - Managing VMs
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Overview
- Mod 02: Infrastructure Services Foundation
- Mod 03: Managing Windows Azure Virtual Machines from PowerShell
- Mod 04: Active Directory on IaaS
- Mod 05: AD to Windows Azure AD
- Mod 06: Migrating Virtual Machines and Web Applications to Windows Azure
- Mod 07: High Availability and Load Balancing
- Mod 08: Deploying SharePoint
- Mod 09: Connecting IaaS with PaaS
- Mod 10: Monitoring
- Mod 11: Dev Test
- Mod 12: Hybrid Cloud with System Center
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.