After brief introductions and an overview of the course agenda, David Tesar and Richard Harrison kick off the course with an information-packed introduction to Windows Intune. The session begins with an overview of how Windows Intune has evolved as a product, then focuses on how Windows Intune enable Mobile Device Management (MDM) via the Cloud or unified MDM through its integration with System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager. The session closes with some great information on Licensing & Geographic Availability.
- [04:48] - Windows Intune Product Evolution
- [13:09] - What is new in Windows Intune
- [15:43] - Cloud and Unified Management
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Big picture with Windows Intune
- Mod 02: Architecture Design Considerations
- Mod 03: Extending Identity to Windows Azure Active Directory
- Mod 04: Administrator Roles, Users and Groups
- Mod 05: Windows Intune Policies
- Mod 06: Cloud-only PC Setup
- Mod 07: MDM Prerequisites and Cloud-only MDM Setup
- Mod 08: Cloud-only Software Publishing and Deployment
- Mod 09: Setting up and Configuring Unified Infrastructure
- Mod 10: Unified MDM Settings and Compliance
- Mod 11: Unified MDM Software Deployment
- Mod 12: End User Enrollment
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.