After a brief overview explaining Windows Azure Active Directory, this module focuses on Identity Management options with Windows Intune (Cloud-only, Directory Synchronization, Directory and Federated SSO), then moves into demonstrating how to provision in each of these scenarios.
- [06:22] - Provisioning options
- [13:31] - Integration comparison
- [19:12] - Verifying domain and importing users
- [25:50] - Configure DirSync
- [31:56] - ADFS Scalability Planning
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Big picture with Windows Intune
- Mod 02: Architecture Design Considerations
- Mod 03: Extending Identity to Windows Azure Active Directory
- Mod 04: Administrator Roles, Users and Groups
- Mod 05: Windows Intune Policies
- Mod 06: Cloud-only PC Setup
- Mod 07: MDM Prerequisites and Cloud-only MDM Setup
- Mod 08: Cloud-only Software Publishing and Deployment
- Mod 09: Setting up and Configuring Unified Infrastructure
- Mod 10: Unified MDM Settings and Compliance
- Mod 11: Unified MDM Software Deployment
- Mod 12: End User Enrollment
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.