In this module, David and Richard will begin with a discussion of the improvements included with System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager, especially as they relate to Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Windows Intune. The next step is to demonstrate configuration of the Windows Intune Connector, including the System Role that must be added to ConfigMgr, setting up MDM properties and adding a corporate Windows Phone 8 app.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Big picture with Windows Intune
- Mod 02: Architecture Design Considerations
- Mod 03: Extending Identity to Windows Azure Active Directory
- Mod 04: Administrator Roles, Users and Groups
- Mod 05: Windows Intune Policies
- Mod 06: Cloud-only PC Setup
- Mod 07: MDM Prerequisites and Cloud-only MDM Setup
- Mod 08: Cloud-only Software Publishing and Deployment
- Mod 09: Setting up and Configuring Unified Infrastructure
- Mod 10: Unified MDM Settings and Compliance
- Mod 11: Unified MDM Software Deployment
- Mod 12: End User Enrollment
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.