This module describes aspects of PowerShell's scripting language, including variables, quotation marks, object members and variables, parentheses, and logical and looping constructs.
- [00:18] - Scripting language
- [13:19] - Variables, quotation marks and object members
- [35:11] - Parentheses, logical constructs, looping constructs
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Get Started Scripting
- Mod 02: PowerShell’s Scripting Language
- Mod 03: Simple Scripts and Functions
- Mod 04: Advanced Functions
- Mod 05: More on Parameters
- Mod 06: Writing Help
- Mod 07: Error Handling
- Mod 08: Tools That Make Changes
- Mod 09: Script and Manifest Modules
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.