This module defines databases, provides examples of relational database tables, and introduces common database terminology.
- [05:15] - Introduce relational Databases
- [10:41] - Introduce common database components and terms
- [15:47] - Discuss the three types of commands used to manage SQL server
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introducing Core Database Concepts
- Mod 02: Relational Concepts
- Mod 03: Creating Databases and Database Objects
- Mod 04: Using DML Statements
- Mod 05: SQL Server Administration Fundamentals
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.