Build a Private Cloud with Windows Server and System Center: (02) Building the Cloud Fabric
In this session you will learn how to configure the storage layer, physical and virtual network. In addition it covers bringing the hypervisor under management.
- [02:22] - Configuring the storage layer
- [52:34] - Physical network
- [59:14] - Configuring virtual networking
- [1:25:30] - Bringing the Hypervisor under management
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Planning Your Cloud Implementation
- Mod 02: Building the Cloud Fabric
- Mod 03: Preparing for Self-Service
- Mod 04: Building Your Service Catalog
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.