Build a Private Cloud with Windows Server and System Center: (02) Building the Cloud Fabric
In this session you will learn how to configure the storage layer, physical and virtual network. In addition it covers bringing the hypervisor under management.
- [02:22] - Configuring the storage layer
- [52:34] - Physical network
- [59:14] - Configuring virtual networking
- [1:25:30] - Bringing the Hypervisor under management
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Planning Your Cloud Implementation
- Mod 02: Building the Cloud Fabric
- Mod 03: Preparing for Self-Service
- Mod 04: Building Your Service Catalog
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.