Build a Private Cloud with Windows Server and System Center: (03) Preparing for Self-Service
This section addresses planning and building your various templates as well as installing your applications. You will also learn about Runbook Automation and best practices for cloud; building a reliable provisioning workflow and much more.
- [03:46] - Planning and building your templates
- [42:49] - Runbook automation
- [1:23:57] - Provisioning cloud capacity
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Planning Your Cloud Implementation
- Mod 02: Building the Cloud Fabric
- Mod 03: Preparing for Self-Service
- Mod 04: Building Your Service Catalog
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.