Build a Private Cloud with Windows Server and System Center: (04) Building Your Service Catalog
This final module cover preparing your CMDB for self-service, configuring virtualization self-service and connecting your tenants to cloud resources. This closes out part 1 of building for the cloud.
- [14:46] - Preparing your CMDB for self-service
- [1:09:15] - Configuring virtualization self-service
- [1:49:31] - Connecting your tenants to cloud resources
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Planning Your Cloud Implementation
- Mod 02: Building the Cloud Fabric
- Mod 03: Preparing for Self-Service
- Mod 04: Building Your Service Catalog
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.