Most programming tasks today revolve around object-oriented programming (OOP). This section covers how objects created in code can mimic real-world objects helping the programmer to better solve problems with their applications through modeling of the real-world objects represented in code.
- [03:27] - Fundamentals of Classes
- [09:10] - Intro Encapsulation
- [17:25] - Intro Inheritance
- [24:04] - Intro Polymorphism
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: General Software Development
- Mod 02: Core Programming
- Mod 03: Object-Oriented Programming
- Mod 04: Web Applications
- Mod 05: Desktop Applications
- Mod 06: Understanding Databases
- Mod 07: Is This for Me?